• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Elemental Circuits

Spode

Verified Member
I have a question since a player on a bending server I manage have asked about this and figured someone here might know. Is it possible to have certain abilities trigger such items as buttons or levers? More specifically, airbending? A friend wants to make a portal room that has a doorway that can only be triggered with airbending so I wonder if there is some sort of config file that I could change to make, say, AirBlast trigger buttons.

owlcool

Verified Member
Maybe we could have specific gates for each element, Like in atla. The only one that does not make sense is the fire gate. That is one of the two shown.

V

Vidcom

Bukkit used to allow bending to affect buttons and levers (AirBlast pushed buttons, and switched levers away, Suction flicked them back, etc), however this changed. Maybe it will return soon?

Spode

Verified Member
Bukkit used to allow bending to affect buttons and levers (AirBlast pushed buttons, and switched levers away, Suction flicked them back, etc), however this changed. Maybe it will return soon?
This changed when the Fire Nation attacked?