• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Electrocute [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Blaze590 submitted a new resource:

Electrocute - Stun your opponent in a limbo-type effect.

Move Name:
Electrocute

Element:
Chi

Move Uses-
Attack - Left Click A Target To Electrocute Them
Defensive - None
Passive - Not

Effects It Gives Your Opponent
- Wither 5(Sec), 1
- Regen 5(Sec), 1
- Blindness 5(Sec), 1
- Slowness 15(Sec), 3
- Confusion 15(Sec), 3
- Harm 1(Sec), 1
- Weakness 5(Sec), 3

This Is a 5 Second Move, after the 5 Seconds the player is left with 3 1/2 hearts of damage. It leaves 10 seconds of slowness and confusion. It has a one minute cooldown....
Read more about this resource...

TheSkyKing

Verified Member
Electrocute means that you died from an electric charge. Shocked is when you dont die. CHANGE THE NAME PLEASE. Try something like taze or electric stun

Gold

Verified Member
10/10 I think you made it very well from everyones suggestions on the forums. (From people's past posts about something like this)

Zafkiel

Verified Member
SO great move i test it with a friend on my private server (when will you start working on lavabending moves :rolleyes:)

V

Vidcom

Oxford English Dictionary:
electrocute
Line breaks: elec¦tro|cute
Pronunciation: /ɪˈlɛktrəkjuːt /
VERB
[WITH OBJECT]
Injure or kill (someone) by electric shock

Merriam-Webster AND the Collins English Dictionary however both back you up with exclusively death taking place. I would recommend not using blogs as your sources in future, since the 3 biggest English dictionaries in the world are far more reliable.

Kiam

Verified Member
Who cares about the name? According to the show you don't metalbend, you bend the earth in the metal. So Metalbending should be called Small Bits of Earth in Metal Bending.
This isnt the same thing at all. You are literally bending the metal, meaning you're controlling the metal, so it's accurate. The name on this ability isnt accurate because it's not an electrocution, it's just a electric shock or stun.

cookiem42

Verified Member
This isnt the same thing at all. You are literally bending the metal, meaning you're controlling the metal, so it's accurate. The name on this ability isnt accurate because it's not an electrocution, it's just a electric shock or stun.
In the show they talk of how you feel for the bits of earth in the metal, and bend that. Season 3 of Korra, while in Zaufu (Spelled that wrong), Toph's daughter is teaching Korra metal bending, and says basically that. If they were able to bend metal, they would be able to Platinum, but they can't because the earth is too refined

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Please search "electrocute meaning " and tell me what comes up. Ty <3

Adam

Verified Member
Does the name even needs to be exact?
It's an amazing move, and that's all it actually counts!

chazpants

Verified Member
Actually
In the show they talk of how you feel for the bits of earth in the metal, and bend that. Season 3 of Korra, while in Zaufu (Spelled that wrong), Toph's daughter is teaching Korra metal bending, and says basically that. If they were able to bend metal, they would be able to Platinum, but they can't because the earth is too refined
Actually you are bending the metal the earth isn't inside it metal is just refined earth another form of earth just like lava bending.

V

Vidcom

Actually
Actually you are bending the metal the earth isn't inside it metal is just refined earth another form of earth just like lava bending.
I always assumed the fine pieces of earth stuff helped to learn, but after you've got the metal bent, you can bend it as per normal...

Status
Not open for further replies.