• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied EarthTomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Verified Member
I think that the combo should be slightly more complicated, a two step combo just seems so easy

David

Verified Member
FireKick is an easy combo and can easily be spammed, and this move only does 3 1/2 hearts (7 damage)
I'm not basing it on the damage of the move, more so how the move is performed in the show. Firebenders easily use fire kick, so it really shouldn't have the hardest combo.

In the show, Earthbenders take big stances and take their time lifting up the Earth. Plus, this move is stronger than Fire Kick yet has a easier or just as easy combo

Janny

Verified Member
Maybe
I'm not basing it on the damage of the move, more so how the move is performed in the show. Firebenders easily use fire kick, so it really shouldn't have the hardest combo.

In the show, Earthbenders take big stances and take their time lifting up the Earth. Plus, this move is stronger than Fire Kick yet has a easier or just as easy combo
That's true, earthbenders take long stances to move the earth. Maybe you do: EarthSmash (Hold Shift Until You See Smoke) RaiseEarth (Left-Click) EarthGRab (Let go of shift)

Status
Not open for further replies.