• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied EarthTomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Damage: 7 damage (3 1/2 hearts)
Range: 10-15 Blocks
Size: 9x3 with spikes on every end of the EarthTomb
How to use: This would be an EarthCombo so do /bending help earthcombos, then under EarthTomb it will say: EarthSmash (Hold Shift) RaiseEarth (Left-Click). If you make the EarthTomb under a player,it traps them inside the EarthTomb and they are stuck in there until they either break it, or you throw the EarhTomb and it disappears.
2014-12-28_23.51.50.png

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
Well this one a lot bigger, and even though its weaker, its more defensive than EarthSmash

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Well this one a lot bigger, and even though its weaker, its more defensive than EarthSmash
Maybe you could add something like you can trap players in it for a short period of time by performing some combo (it is called earth tomb after all). Otherwise it is too similar to earthsmash.

Janny

Verified Member
Maybe you could add something like you can trap players in it for a short period of time by performing some combo (it is called earth tomb after all). Otherwise it is too similar to earthsmash.
Making this a combo would be a great idea! Maybe it could be: EarthSmash (Hold Shift) RaiseEarth (Left-Click)

Janny

Verified Member
Would that then trap whoever is standing on the blocks you are bending or is it just a taller earth smash?
Actually, maybe if you make the EarthTomb under somebody, it could trap them inside the EarthTomb and they are stuck in there until they either break it, or you throw the EarhTomb and it disappears.

David

Verified Member
I don't like the idea of this trapping the target as I feel that's incredibly OP, as if Earth Grab wasn't enough

Other than that I love this idea

EDIT: I just realized, if used closer to the ground, it would look like that one Earth Pillar move that a lot of people are suggesting, where they create a wall of Earth and then shoot it forward, that's amazing.

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
I don't like the idea of this trapping the target as I feel that's incredibly OP, as if Earth Grab wasn't enough

Other than that I love this idea

EDIT: I just realized, if used closer to the ground, it would look like that one Earth Pillar move that a lot of people are suggesting, where they create a wall of Earth and then shoot it forward, that's amazing.
I love that you love my idea <3, and I was actually starting to think the trapping was getting a little OP I can either make it so that after 3 seconds of the EarthTomb being up and just idling there it will disappear, or I can just make no trapping

Janny

Verified Member
Guys, earthsmash isn't an official move so it really can't be in a combo.
Carbogen's Combo API can make EarthSmash into a combo if you code right. If you don't believe me, he made a combo called Fissure using his Combo API that involves Shockwave and Eruption, and Eruption isn't an official move but Shockwave is.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Carbogen's Combo API can make EarthSmash into a combo if you code right. If you don't believe me, he made a combo called Fissure using his Combo API that involves Shockwave and Eruption, and Eruption isn't an official move but Shockwave is.
You're making a suggestion for the core plugin; I mean this as EarthSmash isn't within the core plugin so it can't be an official combo.

Janny

Verified Member
You're making a suggestion for the core plugin; I mean this as EarthSmash isn't within the core plugin so it can't be an official combo.
Im making a suggestion for a combo for the Core plugin. Eruption is not an official move in the core plugin but it still has a combo.

David

Verified Member
Suggestions are meant to be for the core itself, not other players making it.
Really? Suggestions should be a place for everyone to look at and consider, not just mistphizzle or the concept design team.

Regardless of the combo - the combo could be changed after all - I still think that this move is an amazing idea

EDIT: Well would you look at that, Earth Smash is now a core plugin move as of 1.6 BETA 2

Janny

Verified Member
Really? Suggestions should be a place for everyone to look at and consider, not just mistphizzle or the concept design team.

Regardless of the combo - the combo could be changed after all - I still think that this move is an amazing idea
<3

João

Verified Member
I like the idea but not to be too OP, it should have a little time-out to keep the combo active. At this time we could move the "cage" as earthsmash where we could launch it within a certain range.

Status
Not open for further replies.