• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] EarthRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
finnbon submitted a new resource:

EarthRide - Use EarthBending to surf across the land!

EarthRide
use EarthBending to surf across the land!

Description:
This ability allows an earthbender to use the earth underneath them to surf across the surface or along walls. To do this, simply hold shift. You will start to surf across the ground. If there is a wall next to you, then you can also surf across the wall. When you left click, while riding on a wall, you will hang onto it.

Usage:
Hold Shift: Shoots you forward in the direction you are looking!
Left Click: If you are riding on a wall, left click to hang onto it.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Migsel

Verified Member
It kind of sucks how people keep creating new moves, but only because my computer doesn't work and I never get to try any ;-; I've been doing all my PK stuff from my PS Vita... I haven't even been able to try velocity damage

Sketz

Verified Member
This has already been suggested, and it was denied.
It was denied because they just said use EarthSmash...

Thought I'd let you know... :/

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This has already been suggested, and it was denied.
It was denied because they just said use EarthSmash...

Thought I'd let you know... :/
I'd say that at least half of the addon moves were originally denied then made out of spite. Or because the idea was really cool

Cookie

Verified Member
This isn't really surfing, it's more like running and climbing. You should change the name to something like EarthRun. It would make more sense and it would be compatible with jedk1's EarthSurf.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This isn't really surfing, it's more like running and climbing. You should change the name to something like EarthRun. It would make more sense and it would be compatible with jedk1's EarthSurf.
I'm about to update it with a different name, don't worry.

Theavatarteam

Verified Member
it makes the earthblocks that u ride on fly up a bit but then when they fall back they dont spawn back and there is a big line of air in the ground

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
it makes the earthblocks that u ride on fly up a bit but then when they fall back they dont spawn back and there is a big line of air in the ground
That didn't happen for me. Could you provide a little more info, the material you were riding on for example ?

Theavatarteam

Verified Member
all earthbendable blocks like grass and stone also earthride worked on glass!!! but glass didnt disapear tho
like if u use earthshard then when they are shifted up but u let them fall down again then instead of getting respawned again they keep diseapered by earhtride

Status
Not open for further replies.