• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion EarthsTomb

I think that a wonderful ability would be haveing the ability to uses earth dome on someone and give them a stun effect like earth grab in one! This ability is Kent to be op so as if the trap want enough every time you click it uses something simular to earth pillar and shoots out pillars in and out like its punching the target from all angles!

Pride

I think that a wonderful ability would be haveing the ability to uses earth dome on someone and give them a stun effect like earth grab in one! This ability is Kent to be op so as if the trap want enough every time you click it uses something simular to earth pillar and shoots out pillars in and out like its punching the target from all angles!
can you give a sort of visual? i dont really see what youre getting at here

can you give a sort of visual? i dont really see what youre getting at here
By visual you mean like a stick figure animation I don’t know how to do that so ill explain better and if you don’t get it I’ll try the animation

So this ability is supposed to create an earth dome surrounding your target AND use earth grab at the same time so it makes a dome and stuns the target once you have the target trapped

You simply punch multiple times and earth pillars shoot in and out punching the trapped target

Pride

By visual you mean like a stick figure animation I don’t know how to do that so ill explain better and if you don’t get it I’ll try the animation

So this ability is supposed to create an earth dome surrounding your target AND use earth grab at the same time so it makes a dome and stuns the target once you have the target trapped

You simply punch multiple times and earth pillars shoot in and out punching the trapped target
couldnt you just do this with earthgrab and the earthdome combo?
also, a player would be guaranteed to be dealt like 3 hearts from this ability or more with no chances of evading because theyre stunned and trapped from the ability

At least show in-game pictures how these pillars of blocks look and be the position. I don't get the gist of this ability.

How will these pillars punch the player? How can they punch the target times one player If they will erupt from various of the spots? How does these pillars even look like?vWhat does punch even mean in your context?