• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Like the firejet charge issue, an earthbender catapulting can charge earthsmash fully, and after they fall - right away do the particles appear. I think that's flawed, considering, that you need to be in a stance and rooted to the ground to lift a huge chunk of earth, but instead we can do that right away from the air to ground. I suggest a new config option earthsmash (see below), where setting it to false will disable the "parachuting charge", which I like to call it. Here's how it will look like by default:
Code:
Off-GroundCharge: false
Also, considering that right now we can fly with that huge chunk, I do think we should be able to catapult from it as well.
This will be the config option, by default:
Code:
CatapultingAllowed: true

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Like the firejet charge issue, an earthbender catapulting can charge earthsmash fully, and after they fall - right away do the particles appear. I think that's flawed, considering, that you need to be in a stance and rooted to the ground to lift a huge chunk of earth, but instead we can do that right away from the air to ground. I suggest a new config option earthsmash (see below), where setting it to false will disable the "parachuting charge", which I like to call it.
Well since its already difficult to charge an earthsmash when fighting someone who is actually good I'd say that that isn't a good idea.
Also, considering that right now we can fly with that huge chunk, I do think we should be able to catapult from it as well.
Explain?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Right now, riding the earthsmash, doesn't allow the option to catapult from it.
Well since its already difficult to charge an earthsmash when fighting someone who is actually good I'd say that that isn't a good idea.
You could raiseearth to distract them or stop them from attacking and reaching you, then you'll have time to charge it. Besides, a chargetime can differ from server to server via config. Don't forget, I'm suggesting a boolean option for this fix, so the server owner can enable this fix or not.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Like the firejet charge issue, an earthbender catapulting can charge earthsmash fully, and after they fall - right away do the particles appear. I think that's flawed, considering, that you need to be in a stance and rooted to the ground to lift a huge chunk of earth, but instead we can do that right away from the air to ground. I suggest a new config option earthsmash (see below), where setting it to false will disable the "parachuting charge", which I like to call it. Here's how it will look like by default:
Code:
Off-GroundCharge: false
Code:
CatapultingAllowed: true
You can't catapult with it because its not really an earth bendable block. Thats like trying to bend from a torrent

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You can't catapult with it because its not really an earth bendable block. Thats like trying to bend from a torrent
That's what this config option and post is all about; to allow them catapult from it. I don't care how devs will set this up, but I know for sure that they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.