• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash blinding me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
The Particles when it is being charged distract me. Maybe you can lower it and shrink it down to 1 block where it would face my feet?

Elias

Verified Member
What practicality would this hold when it comes to just being a nuisance rather than a performance issue?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
It's the same as any other charge up for 3 out of the 4 elements so I don't see what's the problem. It's even less than what Fire's charge-up particles are, so I don't see the issue.

paliate

Verified Member
I don't see this as a major problem unless you're charging it way after it's ready to be released.
I mean, every element has to deal with that but noone complains because they usually don't have the charge held beyond.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Maybe it is not that of a problem, but let's admit - it looks odd, doesn't it? Maybe they could match the color of the surfaces from where it is charged, such as to dirt particles. Like EarthGrab, maybe the particles could swirl on the ground around you? In a wider circle such as 4x4 (only the edges, not as a whole). At least I could pick it up from "edge of my eye", but no so that it blinds me.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Maybe it is not that of a problem, but let's admit - it looks odd, doesn't it? Maybe they could match the color of the surfaces from where it is charged, such as to dirt particles. Like EarthGrab, maybe the particles could swirl on the ground around you? In a wider circle such as 4x4 (only the edges, not as a whole). At least I could pick it up from "edge of my eye", but no so that it blinds me.
The particles of earthsmash aren't distracting nor that annoying. As to the earthgrab thing, I think that all earth moves should have a better animation. Maybe like if I used RaiseEarth there would be a cloud of dust/dirt at the base of it (small of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.