• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash and IceSmash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Earth and Ice
Use: this would make a small explosion appear if two earthblast or moves made of earth have a small explosion that pushes you back, half a heart damage. Ice would do the same, but wih no knockback, and replaced with shards of ice. Waterbending, Airbending, and Firebending wouldn't be effected as long as those elements remain plasma, gas, or liquid.

Adam

Verified Member
I don't understand :confused:......
You mean if two earth blasts meet each other, they explode?

owlcool

Verified Member
I don't understand :confused:......
You mean if two earth blasts meet each other, they explode?
At 0:28 in this video it shows what I mean. It doesn't necessarily need to have knockback or damage or anything, it would just be a cool little particle effect.
I know that is fire against earth, but you get the point, don't you?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryfaqs/f/firechemistry.htm
It is a ionized gas, and once it becomes hot enough it becomes a plasma. So I am betting fire is both a Gas and a Plasma. And if fire isn't a gas or plasma, then what is fire pickle?
Fire is the emission of heat and light as a result of a combustion reaction. Granted, flames CAN CONTAIN plasma, which are partially ionized. But it all depends on what's being burned, and how hot it is.

owlcool

Verified Member
Fire is the emission of heat and light as a result of a combustion reaction. Granted, flames CAN CONTAIN plasma, which are partially ionized. But it all depends on what's being burned, and how hot it is.
Do you have something actually supporting your side? Otherwise this is just opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.