• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth's Rhythm (EarthBlast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashe36

Verified Member
I like the interaction moves, but I don't think the plugin should cater towards making it easier for benders to bend. Functionality maybe, but the source move is one of the only things that stops earth from being completely over powered.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like the interaction moves, but I don't think the plugin should cater towards making it easier for benders to bend. Functionality maybe, but the source move is one of the only things that stops earth from being completely over powered.
That isn't the only thing keeping earth from being overpowered.

promancer

Verified Member
I agree. Earth is the element of substance. Meaning more or less that you need to be atleast in contact with what substance you want to bend. Besides, a point and click earthsmash or earthblast would just be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.