• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Earthquake

Earthquake Build 1.6, PK 1.8.8 / 1.8.9

Pride

Pride submitted a new resource:

Earthquake - 'CAUSE YOU MAKE MY EARTH QUAKE OHHHH YOU MAKE MY EARTH QUAKE - tyler, the creator

Earthquake:

'Cause you make my earth quake. Ohh, you make my earth quake. Riding around, your love is shakin' me up and it's making my heart break. Earthquake is an advanced earth ability that allows the user to harness the full magnitude of the powers from the Earth's crust. Any targets around a certain radius of the player's location will be damaged by the earth or by the rocks that are thrown around by the earthquake.

Read more about this resource...

Pride

yeah its weird oh well
i mean it took a whole month for something to get approved before, cant do anything about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯