• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied EarthHands move for EarthBending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosii_

Hello guys, it's Sosi here. This is a first thread i made on the Forums and i hope it will get succedd !

So, i was thinking about the move for earthbending that would be the best just as like WaterArms is for Waterbenders. In my opinion, the move should be called something like "EarthHands" that were DaiLi using in fighting in ATLA series. I'm pretty sure the move will be the best. For example, (Like it is for WaterArms) 1. Punch 2. Grapple 3. Grab 4. Pull (These instructions are just my opinion. Ofcourse Java Coders would name it properly) This move would be fascinating, actually. It would be a bit like move "EarthGlove" is..So, please staff, make this move <3 or move "EarthGlove" can be changed into this. I hope i gave good suggestion :)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
1. Shoot; 2. Cuff; 3. Pull; . Actually, EarthGloves addon would be enough have as an official move without consisting multiabilityAPI, with the expansion of having particles and a source block for the gloves to appear (i.e. stone).

Last edited:

nutterbutter

Verified Member
Totally supporting this all the way. Just 15 minutes or so ago I was watching the Avatar and his friends fight the Dai Li while looking for his bison, and thought that they should add this to Project Korra. (earthglove doesn't really count).

Great idea !

Sosii_

Totally supporting this all the way. Just 15 minutes or so ago I was watching the Avatar and his friends fight the Dai Li while looking for his bison, and thought that they should add this to Project Korra. (earthglove doesn't really count).

Great idea !
Yea, EarthGlove just pulls an Enemy :) Let's see what Staff will say about this suggestion. Ty anyways.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Though I do agree with the idea of a Earth Glove ability, I don't think this is what it should be. Earth Glove is a bit different from WaterArms, so it's not going to be able to do everything WaterArms can. Besides that, MetalClips can serve EarthGloves purpose until then (Grab & Pull).

Denied, but I do suggest remaking the idea to be more unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.