• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthCombo: Burrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Is an Earth Subelement: No

Combo: Since this is a combo and it is meant to be performed quickly, I made it easily to be accessed to:
Left Click EarthTunnel > Hold Shift on Collapse
Note: releasing shift will cause the earthbender to pop back up from the burrow and revert the hole.

Description: Earthbending has been known as a good offensive, but great defensive element. Earthbenders utilize their bending to the point where they can create tunnels, dodging their opponents' attacks. Burrow allows earthbenders to sink themselves underground avoiding their opponent's attacks for a few moments, then pop back up to strike a barrage of earthbending.

ProjectKorra.PNG
ProjectKorra.PNG
ProjectKorra.PNG

Ron

Verified Member
Is it fine if I code it as an addon?

I'll give you credit for the idea and a link to this thread.

and I'll change the combo sequence a bit since EarthTunnel isn't used much in PvP, more in survival.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Is it fine if I code it as an addon?

I'll give you credit for the idea and a link to this thread.

and I'll change the combo sequence a bit since EarthTunnel isn't used much in PvP, more in survival.
Since the beginning of PK I wanted to have this into the plugin just for pranking people XD

Ron

Verified Member
I coded it and posted it, I am waiting for my resource approval. I put a link to this thread, along with credit for the idea. Thank you for contributing and let's hope this simple ability will make it into the core, because it seems really useful :).

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Wut about mine? :c I was first :c
Your move is the same concept as mine, but yours has transportation. I never intended this combo to be the transportational type of move. It is a simple, but quick earthcombo that allows you to dodge your opponent's attacks by burrowing yourself in a hole and then pop back up.

Reactions: Ron
Status
Not open for further replies.