• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthBlast Durability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Verified Member
I was surviving a night in survival, and i threw an earthblast at one of the zombies. I was thinking if i could use the blast twice, like, manipulate it from one target to another........ But it splits the damage in half?

I don't know, just an idea :D

Sorry, no gifs yet

Edit: And maybe it would go for watermanipulation, too!

David

Verified Member
I was surviving a night in survival, and i threw an earthblast at one of the zombies. I was thinking if i could use the blast twice, like, manipulate it from one target to another........ But it splits the damage in half?

I don't know, just an idea :D

Sorry, no gifs yet

Edit: And maybe it would go for watermanipulation, too!
Water Manipulation already has this function, it's hard to do, but since Water Manipulation leaves a small trail of water and has a long reach, it's possible to shift at your own Water Manipulation and it will use that Water Manipulation as a source for you to launch yet again another Water Manipulation.

P.S. I'm pretty sure this is a bug though, I don't know if it was fixed in PK but I know for sure it was in the original bending.

Status
Not open for further replies.