• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

earthbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

Verified Member
Hello, all. I have a suggestion that applies to Earthbending.

I think it would be a great add-on to have the ability to toggle the thing earthbenders have when they fall on an earthbendable block how it turns to sand.

I think this would be a great addition because sand can really mess up a load of things, ie: parkour, arenas, homes, etc.

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
You didn't use the correct suggestion format. And you didn't really say what you would change it to, this is more of a complaint than a suggestion.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I don't think it should be a add-on, I suggest it to be a config option. It will most likely be added as that anyways.

Loony

Verified Member
I think earth shouldn't change to sand at all when you fall on it, that never made sense to me.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Placing Looking Into for now, I do agree the sand comes out of nowhere. But it is supposed to resemble the cusion you get, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.