• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earthbending move Bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solusjetran

Verified Member
This move would make a doorway of earth disappear for 10 seconds and then close after you go through it. This is what we saw in that episode with Bumi for the first time.

Last edited:

Solusjetran

Verified Member
No, the concept would be that it is only vertical instantly removing around 6 blocks in front of you in doorway pattern. It would also close within 10 seconds. It would be a quicker alternate version of earth tunnel.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
No, the concept would be that it is only vertical instantly removing around 6 blocks in front of you in doorway pattern. It would also close within 10 seconds. It would be a quicker alternate version of earth tunnel.
Then use EarthBlast and remove two blocks and then put some dirt in its place.

Solusjetran

Verified Member
You're being a Debby downer. That still doesn't fit the same objective, and the objective is that you could -quickly- go someplace where others couldn't easily follow. Also, it adds to earth feeling more flexible as an element.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This move has so little use that its unnecessary. It's ONE function can be achieved by TWO other moves.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Here's what you do:
  1. Either earthblast or earthtunnel the 2 blocks you wish to remove.
  2. RaiseEarth with click or collapse with click to close the door.

Solusjetran

Verified Member
Hmm, -shrug- Isn't that kinda dangerous, with collapse? Its never really been my friend. I'll go try this out and see if it seems efficient enough, I could be wrong.

Moonelight

Verified Member
As you can see, there are a couple different ways to achieve what this move is suggested to accomplish. Try remaking the thread with some different points and purposes maybe?
use raise earth and collapse
But unfortunately this one is denied for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.