• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earthbender with a pickaxe gets his bending augment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It is known that an earthbender with the use of an hammer can utilizing bending for the purpose of augmenting it[#]. This means, a pickaxe would have the same effect by applying the same physical hand motion force it uses as how hammer requires. This tool uses a kinetic fashion for an augmentation of earthbending moves.

EarthTunnel
If an earthbender holds an stone/iron pickaxe in this technique's bind slot, upon mining an earthbendable block, this will crack all the blocks around it, making a 3x3 (1 width) hole, the center being the hole's creation point. Below it, another hole by 1 block width (4x4) hole will be formed with a delay after the first one and a final one 1 more block width after the second hole. This would have a potential for mining in total of 50 earthbendable blocks with 1 swing of a pickaxe, and for an obvious reason - collect the mined resources a lot faster.With this being implanted, a new option for EarthTunnel in a config.yml will be added, allowing to change the value of how many layers of blocks you can mine. The Effects of this feature will revert at the same rate, how earthtunnel's one is set to be.

Shockwave
When holding a stone/iron pickaxe in this technique's bind slot, after fully charging the shockwave left clicking with the pickaxe at the ground will cause a further ,but more narrow wave than of an normal cone shape launched one and more damaging (injuring).

If you have any more ideas for what moves moves and how this feature can be utilize in them, please share it down below as I and probably everybody else would love to read them :)

ETA:
EarthSmash
Left Clicking with this technique, at its boulder, while equiped with the pickaxe, will send the boulder flinging alot further than launching it without the tool. This could deal more damage, if decided

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
Yes, I don't really understand the earth tunnel or earthsmash... But I love the idea of the "hammer" making moves more precise.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
For EarthTunnel, it doesn't really augment it's affect or anything, except the mining aspect of the game. EarthSmash is caused by the bigger force given from the pickaxe, unlike without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.