• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earthbender is alittle bit nerfed when not on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Reference:
Weaknesses
<...>

Reliance on the lower body: Earthbending is at its strongest when the feet are in direct contact with the ground, enabling earthbenders to transfer their kinetic energies into their bending for fast and powerful moves. <...>.
I think we could do this tiny little detail to earthbending, from this fact I picked from the avatar.wikia.com site. Anyway, I'm gonna go straight to this thread's point - I will list all of debuffs of the listed techniques that will be applied when the bender of it happens to not stand on earth:
  1. EarthBlast: the range would be subtracted by 2 from the original number of the range option set in the config file,
  2. RaiseEarth&Collapse: both of them would have a delay, like a second or one and half.
  3. EarthArmor: would have a delay: duration reduce by 1
  4. EarthGrab: would take a 2/4 seconds for the whole high wall to elevate and grabbing others could 4/6 seconds; range would be subtracted by 5; collapsing with collapse the delay will be twice longer than collapsing raiseearth
  5. EarthSmash: two more seconds to charge up the ability.
That's all I got. Waiting for your share thoughts on this :)

Hero

Verified Member
Reference:

I think we could do this tiny little detail to earthbending, from this fact I picked from the avatar.wikia.com site. Anyway, I'm gonna go straight to this thread's point - I will list all of debuffs of the listed techniques that will be applied when the bender of it happens to not stand on earth:
  1. EarthBlast: the range would be subtracted by 2 from the original number of the range option set in the config file,
  2. RaiseEarth&Collapse: both of them would have a delay, like a second or one and half.
  3. EarthArmor: would have a delay: duration reduce by 1
  4. EarthGrab: would take a 2/4 seconds for the whole high wall to elevate and grabbing others could 4/6 seconds; range would be subtracted by 5; collapsing with collapse the delay will be twice longer than collapsing raiseearth
  5. EarthSmash: two more seconds to charge up the ability.
That's all I got. Waiting for your share thoughts on this :)
I cant use moves in the air in the first place.

Loony

Verified Member
Although cute feature, I don't think is really needed. The majority of the time when you're not on Earthbendable blocks and you're actually using those Earthbending moves is a short time frame of when you jump or something. This suggestion is way too situational and I doubt anyone would notice any difference whatsoever. Because of this, I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.