• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied EarthArmor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Perhaps allow earthbenders to cling on walls (via leather shoes) and suspend on celling (via helmet), as well as crawl along those earth surfaces while the ability is in use.

Dai Li often used these with their rock gloves and shoes.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not quite. More the fact that what he's suggesting isn't clear on how it can be implemented. Can you cling to walls normally in MC? Can you jump and stick to a ceiling? xD

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
xD

This isn't quite what I meant lol. I meant "by using what mechanics can the player stick to the wall?"
I recall there being an addon that clinges you to celling. Check it out!

But If you ask me personally, maybe summoning an invisible barrier below your feet? Like tremorsense, it could only be real to the user.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It is possible. It can however only trigger an action when you're holding an item or highlighting a block, which the latter option I imagine happening for this technique.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
While it is remotely possible to implement this, the fact of the matter is there is no real smooth way to implement this, and another thing about this is that its near impossible to get a players arms up in the air as if they are clinging to the wall, or getting them to look as if they are actually crawling on the ceiling, so even if it was implemented the desired look of it would be impossible to code for without adding another layer of potential problems and exhausting our already exhausted developers.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.