• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthArmor Addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are making the suggestion for. Project Korra core
  • Is this a mechanic seen in either of 'The Last Airbender' or 'The Legend of Korra'? The movie does not count. This was seen in The Last Airbender
  • A VERY detailed explanation of what you want added. EarthArmor when it's on you get speed 2 on earth bendable blocks and jump boost 0 so you can't jump, and if you're on a block that's not earthbendable slowness 1 (or 2)
    • If it is an ability, be sure to specify which element you want it for. Earthbending
    • If you can find a clip of how it is used in the show, that would be great!
      Skip to three mins

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Players on my server have requested that when you shift while in an earth bendable block while in earth armor, you should move in the direction, similar to the way the water passive works with waterspout.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
That actually sounds better, because it was shown more in the show, plus that would be another safe way for the Earthbenders to travel on the earth, but that sounds kinda glitchy doing that for a hills biome

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
That actually sounds better, because it was shown more in the show, plus that would be another safe way for the Earthbenders to travel on the earth, but that sounds kinda glitchy doing that for a hills biome
I think if they went into a block that was 1 tall, they could just jump. Another idea was that they could scale up mountains and hills quickly by just automatically going up that one block edge.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
I think if they went into a block that was 1 tall, they could just jump. Another idea was that they could scale up mountains and hills quickly by just automatically going up that one block edge.
So like the step ability on the mobile and stuff, that sounds a lot better then what I had in mind xD

AngryWaterbender

Verified Member
That would definently increase the considerably bad mobility of earth benders, catapult isn't exactly... "Controlled easily" xD. And oh yeah hi Green.

- >:U

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Earthbenders definitely need a new form of mobility, catapult kills people who try to use it to travel.. And then players quit because they lost everything.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
More mobility for an earthbender would be amazing especially near land, so trees/cobble/wood houses don't murder us like usual, plus that would be good for running around to avoid attacks as an earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.