• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Eartharmor addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
In avatar there was a few times were earth benders took the earth around there feet and made it so no one could move them by making the earth harden around there feet. I think it should be added in to the plugin.

How to use: you first have to be standing on someting bendable then get eartharmor and hold shift with it then leather boots apear on your feet.

Effect: you become unmovable. this move could stop people like airbenders from throwing you around and it could also be good for stopping blood benders from picking you up

Pics:
Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png

HydroMan

Verified Member
And from the knockback moves i think it should have ,but the downside would be that they take half an heart damage

Joeri

Verified Member
Bloodbenders should still be able to pick people up, Because when someone bloodbends a person they can't bend anymore. Tarrlok was about to get burned by korra's firebending, but he bloodbended her and her fire directly dissapeard aswell

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Bloodbenders should still be able to pick people up, Because when someone bloodbends a person they can't bend anymore. Tarrlok was about to get burned by korra's firebending, but he bloodbended her and her fire directly dissapeard aswell
Well, the earthbenders bend the rock into place, and then it's there. Rock can stay still and strong while not being bent. They can just put it into place, then bend it out of place to move again, so they don't need to be constantly bending the rock to say put. It's like Aang making the earth restraints for Ozai. He bends them into place, and then they are there. He doesn't need to constantly be bending them. The change has been made.

Sketz

Verified Member
I like this idea, I think it should be implemented.
Just one thing you should add to your move/suggestion.

If you shift, then Click at your target or something, It launches an 'EarthLine', At your target, then it puts leather boots on your target, and they can't move either, for a few secs. This could have a cooldown implemented into my additional add-on.

You would probably have to be good at using it, because it would be hard to get someone caught in it. Unless you just change up my suggestion a little, where you just Shift and Click at your target, then allowing sand to be formed under his feet, then putting leather boots on his feet. Stopping him from moving, Another suggestion <. :)

Like QuickSand with boots x3 ( Without tping people..aswell.. :l)

Last edited:

EndersShadows

Verified Member
That was referring to sand bending, they didn't want to add in sandbending.
So he's wanting this to go with just earthbending it's self. It's suggested, however it was never declined.
That link was only an example. I've seen two other threads that suggest eartharmor should do this.

You do realize that you cannot always find same idea eve by adding the name in the search boxs? If unless you spend time searching it all around the forum for the thread. So no need to be mad :p
All caps doesn't mean I am mad, it was just my way of being silly about how he made zero effort to check if he was copying someone else's idea.

Sketz

Verified Member
That link was only an example. I've seen two other threads that suggest eartharmor should do this.

All caps doesn't mean I am mad, it was just my way of being silly about how he made zero effort to check if he was copying someone else's idea.

Yeah, I understand, although the're more than 100 Forum suggestions.
People won't really know, untill someone has told them about it. Like you^

:)

RavenCorella

Verified Member
Currently bloodbending isn't working properly though, at least as far as I know people can airswipe, rapid-punch and perform other moves while being bloodbended.

paliate

Verified Member
The thread that was linked by @EndersShadows has gotten looking into.
Since this is the exact same thing, I'm going to deny it since it's already been suggested and rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.