• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth wave

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

likeapig

Verified Member
I was wondering If something like this is possible:

The duration of the wave can be the same as the fire jet's default.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
I think that earth doesn't need a move like this. being that if you have installed earthsmash to your server. Also if they could create and endless wave of earth (like on plains) And the offensive version of this is basically shockwave.

KoshiKross

Verified Member
earthsmash is more of an offensive move but with earth wave it could have better control and don't leave missing dirt on the floor when used and if it hit a player it only knock them back.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think one of the main points with ProjectKorra is that a lot of the abilities are going to be modular based and don't have to be part of the official Project Korra. If every move was supposed to be implemented directly into the plugin then Mist would not have spent so much time putting together a system where abilities can be easily be added and removed.

Chen

Verified Member
I think a form of mobility we could have is when you have earth armor on, you can shift to propel yourself forward.
I disagree with this, as in the show it states that EarthArmor restricts movement, so why should they gain speed when using it?

Zafkiel

Verified Member
I disagree with this, as in the show it states that EarthArmor restricts movement, so why should they gain speed when using it?
But Toph using this when she trains aang she propel herself to forward with earth armor ( sorry for my bad english i'm french )

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Toph clearly demonstrated the opposite of that statement when training Aang.

Status
Not open for further replies.