• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Verified Member
This is my first suggestion ever and I never made one before sorry if its not what you expect or yea...

Earth Sink
Element:
Earth
Damage:Fall Damage[if you fall in the mote]
Range:7-8 Blocks around you
ChargeTime:2
CoolDown:1000
Description:This is mostly an Defensive ability when you are surrounded or running away trying to get away from
and enemy, or a mob you simply Charge with [Shift] when you let go.The earth around you will sink and create a mote around you so other players or mobs cant get to you.The ability will reset when you go back on the slot and left-click
{it wont go away if you switch slots only if you left-click on the slot again]
How to Use: Hold [shift] to charge.let go charge to make a mote.to reset the mote left click on the slot again[the ability wont reset if you switch slots only if you go back on the slot and left-click]

HydroMan

Verified Member
But this would be abit pointless while trying to defend from the benders because:
  • Most benders can catch you throught the uses of firejet, waterwave(unless they don't have watersource, then your in luck), earthsmash, catapult, acrobatstance, firejet and by other air moves. Unless the configuration of the hole width were huge for the foe to reach the bender which is set by the owner or by default (which i doubt pk would want that kind of widtness)
  • The bender would still be attack by the distant projectiles if whoever is chasing cant get to him in the mote
  • Airbender would be able to pull the bender near him by constantly spamming airsuction
Earth can easily reach the bender (i won't still mind that, as abilities shouldn't have disadvantage through all the elements.
The only use i can find for this as the defensive from the mobs. Still, this won't work and apply to all of them (skeletons shoot, spiders climb walls, endermen teleport ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.