• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Use: Instantly creating shelter to survive a mine craft night, after the night's end, the earth would go back into the ground.
Name: EarthHut
Specifics: this was first used by Toph to create a shelter for herself and also for you-know-what. This would make a small dirt house-stone-ores house that would last for the equivalent of a minecraft night. It would have 2 empty holes for the equivalent of the door. You can fill this in with more dirt or raise earth. And it has the cooldown of a minecraft day.

Last edited:

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
i s
Element: Earth
Use: Instantly creating shelter to survive a mine craft night, after the night's end, the earth would go back into the ground.
Name: EarthHut
Specifics: this was first used by Toph to create a shelter for either herself, and also it was used for you-know-what. This would make a small dirt house-stone-ores house that would last for the equivalent of a minecraft night. It would have 2 empty holes for the equivalent of the door. You can fill this in with more dirt or raise earth. And it can only be used for at night or else it will have the cooldown of a minecraft day.
een this in the serpents path on Avatar the last airbender so this should be added (my opinion)

owlcool

Verified Member
Scenario: In the middle of a bending arena battle. Person makes insta dirt hut around them protecting them from all sides. Seem fair?
It is just 1 block of dirt on all sides, except enough room for a freaking door.

owlcool

Verified Member
Scenario: In the middle of a bending arena battle. Person makes insta dirt hut around them protecting them from all sides. Seem fair?
Sry about the vague description of this. I edited it to make it much less vague. Feel free to read it again.

Kwesi

Verified Member
This ability doesn't seem necessary enough to me. This is already possible for earthbenders with some abilities they already have. Plus, this could be used in combat when it is night time, especially for PvP. It could easily protect them from most attacks.

The cooldown doesn't seem logical. An ability like this only being available at night doesn't coincide with natural earthbending. Toph may have used it as a night shelter but she could have used it for many any purposes and at any other time of the day. It seems the main purpose of this ability is provide shelter for players during the night, right? However, there are already many ways players can find shelter or make shelter without it. I just don't see this ability being needed as things are.

Status
Not open for further replies.