• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

+Earth +Sand +Lava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Psic

Verified Member
Important Notes:
The Bending:
"Focus" Abilities can be interrupted by getting hit and you take extra damage.
Channel abilities are abilities that require more than 1 action ex:Torrent Click,hold shift. Watermanipulation Hold shift,click.
Might Include some jedcore.

The Concepts:
These are concepts, Soon I am to learn java/+C coding and I might actually make some of these.
Heavy Damage is around 6(3 Hearts)
Small Damage is 1(0.5Hearts)
Large Area are 3x3 or more of that block and they will consume the used thingies.

Stuff:
Please critique these as it will make me develop them much more.
Meh descriptions

Earth Combo
Geo Fencing
(Enhances Earth Bending while Earth armor is active)
EarthGrab (Hold Shift) + Earth Armor (Click) + Collapse (Releast Shift) + Collapse (Tap Shift)
Seismic Sense ---> Fissure
RaiseEarth ---> TectonicBlast
EarthSmash ---> EarthJacking
EarthArmor ---> EarthControl

SeismicSense ---> Fissure
The user focuses on the underground to bend the earth underneath, instead of bending it directly.
--Click to compress the earth in a certain area, creating a rupture in the ground,entities will be pulled in due to instability,returning to their normal state after some time.
@You can have multiple ruptures at once.
Shift to erupt all active ruptures creating small hills that knockback.
--Hold shift to pressure the earth together creating fissures all around you randomly raising blocks.
@The blocks go up and down by 1.
LavaAddon-Additionally the user can click on a rupture/fissured area to erupt lava.

RaiseEarth ---> TectonicBlast
Raises Earth in a shape of a Cone in front of you raising it 1 block above ground.
--Shift to raise multiple Cones, the longer you hold shift the longer the cone grows.
@Maximum height is 17 Blocks, which is basically a big hill. Growing 1 Block per 2 seconds.
---Click to throw the risen cones in chosen direction,blasting the earth and dealing small to massive damage.
@Deals 1 Damage per 1 block grown up to 17 damage.

EarthSmash ---> EarthJacking
Passive:While this ability is selected the user can go up Earthbendable blocks swiftly by holding space.
--Hold Shift after jumping while earthbendable blocks are beneath you:Create a Rock formation which carries you very fast(You can decided to move or not to move )
@Its a Focus.
---Click to throw yourself in a direction.
@Throws anyone in the same block as you.

EarthArmor ---> EarthControl
Shift on earthbendable blocks to refresh your EarthArmor
--Hold Shift on earthbendable blocks to a 2x2 Earth area which you can control.
Click to throw it knocking back and slowing a target hit.

Sand Stream
--HoldShift to gain Speed while on Sand.
If you are on a small structure and there is only sand beneath you, you can HoldShift and Click to move that structure with you on top of it.
--Click to Burst sand out an earthbendable block, knocking up anyone hit and blinding them.
@Blind lasts 1 second.
Sand Storm

--Hold shift to whip out a sand storm slowing anything in the area.
--Click to Burst sand out an earthbendable block, knocking up anyone hit and blinding them.
@Blind lasts 1 second.

Sand Blast
--HoldShift to tremble the sand around you,making so entities fall 1 block.
Click while holding shift to make them fall 3 blocks instead and take suffocation damage but bursting them upward after 2 seconds.
@Second move has a short 6 second cooldown so it isnt loopable.

Compression
--HoldShift for a couple of seconds to turn:
Dirt->Stone
Sand->SandStone
Gravel->Cobble
Cobble->Stone
Stone->Stonebrick
--Click to turn:
Stone->Dirt
Cobble->Gravel
Dirt->Sand
Gravel->Sand
@Both moves require 3 seconds to fully turn the area theyre looking at to the chosen thing.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
This is a really nice Idea! I like this :D This would improve Sandbending a lot :D (Earthbending at all ;) )
EarthControl seems pretty OP of you can CONSTANTLY refresh your armor. Also, it would help the Concept Designers if you give us an actual build of what you think things like what would TechtonicBlast's cone look like, what would fissure look like (Fissure can't be TOO extreme for the sake of servers' tps.)

HydroMan

Verified Member
None of the fussion makes senses (SeismicSense ---> Fissure? Why not
Collapse ---> Fissure instead?), except RaiseEarth ---> TectonicBlast. Even tho I will complaint that the pillars height are too op'y for just one earthbender to make.
Click while holding shift to make them fall 3 blocks instead and take suffocation damage but bursting them upward after 2 seconds.
Block away or Block up/down?

Da Psic

Verified Member
None of the fussion makes senses (SeismicSense ---> Fissure? Why not
Collapse ---> Fissure instead?), except RaiseEarth ---> TectonicBlast. Even tho I will complaint that the pillars height are too op'y for just one earthbender to make.
Because you would need collapse to make complex combos and collapse is more utility based in pvp so it is needed.

Earth Jacking is basically a move to move more swiftly as Earthsmash is used less in masterbenders pvp but it has the same utility,I was thinking about catapult but since catapult is usually used to get out of sticky situations(EarthTunneling out of Ice in pvp/Going up mountains very fast in survival) also they look alike.
EarthControl just enhances EarthArmor giving it a more meaningfull purpose to be used.

TectonicBlast->#BumiEarthKing -->It takes tons of time for it to reach max height from the first block to 17-> 17x2=34 seconds.

Block away or Block up/down?
Up and Down.
Also, it would help the Concept Designers if you give us an actual build of what you think things like what would TechtonicBlast's cone look like, what would fissure look like (Fissure can't be TOO extreme for the sake of servers' tps.)
I plan to make these, and if I ever find a playlist in youtube because its easier to GIF/screenshot I might rewatch the show and make GIF/screenshots since most of these are based of the show(the episodes most people don't care about lel).

HydroMan

Verified Member
Sand Stream
--HoldShift to gain Speed while on Sand.
If you are on a small structure and there is only sand beneath you, you can HoldShift and Click to move that structure with you on top of it.
@Blind lasts 1 second.
Sand Storm

--Hold shift to whip out a sand storm slowing anything in the area.
@Blind lasts 1 second.

Sand Blast
@Second move has a short 6 second cooldown so it isnt loopable.

Compression
--HoldShift for a couple of seconds to turn:
Dirt->Stone
Sand->SandStone
Gravel->Cobble
Cobble->Stone
Stone->Stonebrick
--Click to turn:
Stone->Dirt
Cobble->Gravel
Dirt->Sand
Gravel->Sand
@Both moves require 3 seconds to fully turn the area theyre looking at to the chosen thing.
Not sure if there science behind this, chemical; physical, whatever that it makes sense to why it is possible to change those earth materials matter into another. As long the move/ability has logic to it, then I think you are good to go...

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ew too many suggestions in one thread, Please make a thread for each suggestion.
Now you're starting to act as (digital team it is called?) staff, giving people rewarks and applied the order to anyone who breaks it or annoys. You should seriously consider becoming a mod here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.