• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth move sugesstion

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vidcom

Another point to make here is that while a massive huge rock of justice and destruction being aimed at you is very easy to read. If you see an EarthSmash pointed at you, you can figure out it's also going to fire at you too. A wall however is a lot more conspicuous, as that could be fired OR held in place, whereas EarthSmash is not a great shield.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Another point to make here is that while a massive huge rock of justice and destruction being aimed at you is very easy to read. If you see an EarthSmash pointed at you, you can figure out it's also going to fire at you too. A wall however is a lot more conspicuous, as that could be fired OR held in place, whereas EarthSmash is not a great shield.
True. I think you described it better than he did. Like, you explained its uses and reasoning instead of just saying what it was.

Kwesi

Verified Member
Woah woah woah, can we calm down over what is simply an earthbending suggestion.

DragonStuff, in his idea, simply wants an EarthSmash-like move, but not exactly EarthSmash. The main difference I'm perceiving here is that EarthSmash is a big bulky rock, whereas Dragon wants to be able to throw walls, which has been shown:

Couldn't find a gif, but she then throws this wall in the scene.

Personally, I agree with him, but it should probably be merged into RaiseEarth. Maybe if you hold the crouch when making a wall and then click, it fires the whole wall straight, with some damage, and mostly knockback.
Yeah, I was thinking it could work that way if implemented. I don't mind if this ability is implemented. I don't think it's absolutely necessary, but it would make a fine addition.

V

Vidcom

Sorry about not being able to describe well.
Don't be sorry boo <3 we'll train in earth together some time, whenever EC opens, but I'll warn you, I'm more an airbender now :p

(on a side note you should run for earth on EC)

(like really should)

(take ba sing se)

plz

Nicky0915

Verified Member
(I can't do quotes right here, but this post was made by vidcom) Woah woah woah, can we calm down over what is simply an earthbending suggestion.

DragonStuff, in his idea, simply wants an EarthSmash-like move, but not exactly EarthSmash. The main difference I'm perceiving here is that EarthSmash is a big bulky rock, whereas Dragon wants to be able to throw walls, which has been shown:
Couldn't find a gif, but she then throws this wall in the scene.

Personally, I agree with him, but it should probably be merged into RaiseEarth. Maybe if you hold the crouch when making a wall and then click, it fires the whole wall straight, with some damage, and mostly knockback.
I agree. Although I believe that this should be purely knockback.

Joeri

Verified Member
Don't be sorry boo <3 we'll train in earth together some time, whenever EC opens, but I'll warn you, I'm more an airbender now :p

(on a side note you should run for earth on EC)

(like really should)

(take ba sing se)

plz
Sorry dreamy head, but i don't think EC is opening anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.