• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Combo: EarthGrasp

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Toph could have pulled all the million stairs/bricks from that thing like a mottafucka avatar, but she didn't.

HydroMan

Verified Member
@HydroMan Another reason, you can't negate EarthGrasp because you 'think' Earthbenders can't pull this off. You need to specify why it would be physically impossible to perform this combo. Again, referring to the show, many benders are unique and can do many things that we thought were impossible. We have seen powerful Earthbending masters move Pebbles to 50-feet tall statues (Bumi). I think it wouldn't be impossible to concentrate earth in all directions that are pulled to you.
What kind of statues? Canon vid? I have never seen earthbending pulling stuff from high distance, that is why i think they couldn't.

Hero

Verified Member
What kind of statues? Canon vid? I have never seen earthbending pulling stuff from high distance, that is why i think they couldn't.
Wth!
You think earthbenders can't pull earth towards them!? Why the heck would you think just because you never seen something, it couldnt happen? Thats why unicorns are real.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Wth!
You think earthbenders can't pull earth towards them!? Why the heck would you think just because you never seen something, it couldnt happen? Thats why unicorns are real.
I still feel like only prodigies would be able to pool this off or even just an avatar while in AS.

Hero

Verified Member
I still feel like only prodigies would be able to pool this off or even just an avatar while in AS.
If someone mentions this prodigy crap one more time, Im going to lose it.
Prodigies are just smart people. Its not like another race.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
So you're technically saying only prodigies can pull off combustion and lightning when almost all Firebenders use them. If u think its not realistic, then disable it, but don't take away the opportunity that earthbenders could use as a combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.