• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Earth Blast (Add-On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
My idea for an Add-On to Earth Blast is fairly simple. All that I really think should be added is the ability for one earth bender to break an earth blast while it is in motion. Think of it like this: Earthbender 1 throws an earth blast at Earthbender 2. Earthbender 2 breaks apart the rock before it hit him. It's almost like how water benders can redirect water manipulation. The reasoning behind breaking the rock and not redirecting it is because earth benders are known for standing their ground, not using an opponents attack against themselves (that would be water). Also, the earth bender should be able to break all earth blasts within a range of 5 blocks. This way they can protect a friend if need be. Let me explain what it would look like when an earth bender breaks an earth blast: when they click the block while it's coming at them, the block disappears and a small "blob" of dirt-breaking particles appear in it's place. The particles would then fall to the ground. If you don't like the add-on then please explain why in a comment. Thank You for reading :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yea, I like that. Especially the part where you said the redirecting is for water, which I agree on.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
If you shift at an EarthBlast coming at you I think you can 'break' it...
Yeah, I found that out the other day. I just think this would look much better, and maybe more people would take notice to it. I guess I should mention that this is mostly a suggestion to change earth blast from what you're explaining to what I have explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.