• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth bending ability not working

blackhawks1231

Verified Member
I have been told and i have tested this, that the earth bending ability Catapult isnt working, and players have the ability to use it. When i did /bending help Catapult it says that you have to hold sneak until you hear a noise and see particles then left click. Now me and one of my players tested this and it didnt work i have no idea how to fix this....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Loony

Verified Member
You hold sneak, when you hear a noise and particles let go of sneak. You have to be looking straight up when you start this ability.

Switch

Verified Member
Hey, same thing happens to me on my server, Catapult doesn't work with shifting ( i can still click ), Raise earth doesn't work at all, Earth grab does the particles but doesn't grab. Torrent doesn't do the push when you let go of shift. And i'm guessing there are a few more