• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Dysfunctional Bending

David

Verified Member
I am unaware if this is a bug or a user error, but I have a problem with certain bending moves not working. These moves include:

Fire Blast - When left clicking, a fire particle is displayed, but it does not move forward, it is in your face. When charging the fireblast, it just blows up in the user's face.

Fire Burst - When using Fire Burst, it charges up normally, but when you let go of shift, the Fire Burst does it's thing, where it expands out and sets everything on fire, but it only does this in a radius of approximately 3 blocks from the user.

Water Manipulation - When attempting to throw a water manipulation, it does not go anywhere. The Water Manipulation does not travel anywhere, as soon as it is cast, it acts as if it is ending. If the player is holding bottles, the Water Manipulation immediately returns to the player.

Earth Blast - Same as Water Manipulation

Air - None of airbending works, the particles do not show nor does any affect/effect take place. Air Spout causes the user the slowly drift into the air without them touching them. Air Scooter has similar results as Air Spout. Air Glide does cause the player to glide, but no particles are shown.

Fire Breath, Combustion, Frost Breath, and Fire Combo - None of these abilities work at all. Fire Breath and Frost Breath do affect players like they should, but the range is strange and particles do not show. Combustion does not work at all. Fire Combo often causes an incredible lag spike through out the entire server, that lasts for approximately 20 seconds.

Lava Flow/Surge - Lava Flow does absolutely nothing. Lava Surge works, but causes extreme lag.

Ice Spike - Same problem as water manipulation. Left clicking on ice does work, though, to create a vertical non-moving ice spike.

High Jump - Nothing at all, nothing happens.

Plugins we have: Project Korra version 1.4.0 (we had 1.5.0 BETA as well, but same problems), Group Manager, Creeper Heal, World Guard, Essentials/Chat/Spawn, Plugman, Vault, Clearlag, World Edit, and Holographic Displays.

We are a mod server, running Cauldron version git-Cauldron-MCPC-Plus-1.7.10-1.1199.01.162 (MC: 1.7.10) (Implementing API version 1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) with Custom Npcs 1.7.10b.

Is this a compatibility problem? Plugin problem? Really need help.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Cauldron could be the problem, first thing to ask is do you have any error logs?

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
I recently had a similar problem with Cauldron too. Most of the vanilla moves seemed to work, but any downloaded abilities were completely broken. I hope there's a fix for this.