• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Dumb Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
PK Version: 1.6.0 BETA 11
Plugins on my server: World Edit, Tim The Enchanter, ProjectKorra RPG, ProjectKorra, ProjectKorra Items
Where bug exists: On ever command. When i do /bending add janny1330 air (Or any element), it says "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command" And when i do /bending bind airblast (Or any move), it says "You don't have permission to do that" and I am opped on my server.
What should be happening: I should be getting air but it wont let me, and im suppose to bind airblast, but it wont let me.
Spigot/CraftBukkit Version: [20:56:32 INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-47b1dff-f233e7d <MC: 1.8> <Implementing API version 1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT> (Copied from the console)
Pastie link for the debug.txt: http://pastie.org/9837834
Pastie link of what the console says when i try to do /bending add janny1330 (Element): http://pastie.org/9837840
Pastie link of what the console says when i try to do /bending bind (Move): http://pastie.org/9837841
Pastie link of what the console says when without BendingBoard.jar: http://pastie.org/9838823

Last edited:

Joeri

Verified Member
Are you sure you dont have any plugins like GroupManager / Permission EX?

Also what spigot/bukkit version do you use?

And lastly could you provide a screenshot of the permission message and double check if your OP?

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wait, how am i suppose to give you that file o_o
Post the contents of that file. and when u get the An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command" would you mind posting the contents of your console or screenshot and upload the screen shot here thanks

Janny

Verified Member
Post the contents of that file. and when u get the An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command" would you mind posting the contents of your console or screenshot and upload the screen shot here thanks
I cant take a screenshot on my home screen so i cant screenshot the console. And when i did /pk debug, it told me to post the contents of the debug.txt on http://pastie.org/ and i already did.

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I cant take a screenshot on my home screen so i cant screenshot the console. And when i did /pk debug, it told me to post the contents of the debug.txt on http://pastie.org/ and i already did.
you have to give us the pastebin link. If you cant screenshot, when the error occurs stop the server, and open the logs folder and copy latest.txt here

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Done, thanks for the advice.
Code:
[23:47:36] [Server thread/INFO]: [ProjectKorra] Enabling ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 11
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Utilities.AbilityLoader.load(AbilityLoader.java:110)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Ability.AbilityModuleManager.<init>(AbilityModuleManager.java:72)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.ProjectKorra.onEnable(ProjectKorra.java:34)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:335)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:355)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:315)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:402)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:370)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:325)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:211)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Invalid path.yml
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] The JAR file BendingBoard.jar failed to load.
Remove BendingBoard.jar or update it

Janny

Verified Member
Code:
[23:47:36] [Server thread/INFO]: [ProjectKorra] Enabling ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 11
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Utilities.AbilityLoader.load(AbilityLoader.java:110)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Ability.AbilityModuleManager.<init>(AbilityModuleManager.java:72)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.ProjectKorra.onEnable(ProjectKorra.java:34)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:335)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:355)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:315)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:402)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:370)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:325)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:211)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]:  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Invalid path.yml
[23:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] The JAR file BendingBoard.jar failed to load.
Remove BendingBoard.jar or update it
Didn't work, I am gonna edit in a Pastie link of the log without bendingboard.

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I did, its the 3rd pastie link o_o
Sorry your going to have to remove all abilities that haven't been updated since BETA 8. We updated our API which causes old abilities to not work anymore.

NOTE TO DEVS: All custom ability developers who see this, make sure to update your Project Korra to the latest BETA and update your custom abilities

Janny

Verified Member
Ok the bug where it says there is an internal error is gone, but it still says i don't have permission to bind.

Status
Not open for further replies.