• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Dual Attacks

[Water Bending]
Shoots two water projectiles at a time by auto-locking the aim of two targets before they moves. The Knockback of the projectiles would 5 blocks.

The Animation: two stream of water will come out from a grid (after holding sneak), curve themselves back into the direction they come after interjecting but not touching each other, forming one block, which then splits into two waterblocks creating a 2x2 cuboid, and then get shot into an opposite directions diagonally to the two targets (after left click).

[Fire Bending]
Shoots two fire projectils at the same time to the two targets if the cursor is pointed in their between the gap, without being extremely off-center closer and further from each other. The Knockback of the projectiles would 2 blocks.

The Animation: two long fire slashes are shot straight from the other diagonally in the same direction (after left clicking).

[EarthBending]
Two earth projectiles get lifted into the air from two sides sides and sources, one of each gets shot while the other serves as a shield (following the "element of offense and defense" principle). The Knockback of the projectiles would 3 blocks.

The Animation: self-explanatory. The Trigger would be left clicking and tapping/holding sneak at the same time.

Canon:
Firebending and Waterbending ability is taken from episode 5 of LOK:Book1, while Earthbending had some inspiration taken but not as a whole. In the first practise course, Korra steps in first and uses the waterbending ability. After Mako did some First Shot, when the camera cuts to whole group from a corner, He is then shown using the ability to hit both Biolin and Korra at the same time with his fire bolts/missiles. After then Biolin shot and block with earthdisks, but thought unlike how I suggest, he did one at a time.

Loony

Why exactly is this move needed in the plugin?

This is the most important part of submitting a suggestion.

1.Because probending is lacking of any, and we y'all know you guys need and ask for ideas that you could start working on them so that the plugin could have exclusive one's.
2. IMO, why these are needed - because diversity! Not sure If I need any further explanation, even If I do I don't know how to explain that to you.
3. Probending Suggestion barely has any posted ideas for it, so I'm thinking to just fill it in with what I got.

Last edited:

Loony

What you're suggesting is an entirely new feature which needs clarifying as to why we should bring this new feature into the plugin (auto locking on)

On top of this, I would like to know your reasoning as to why we should create 4 moves that are extremely similar.

What you're suggesting is an entirely new feature which needs clarifying as to why we should bring this new feature into the plugin (auto locking on)
I need to clarify, because you misunderstood probably. These are abilities... I just didn't give them a name because I can't think of any for them right now. Auto locking already exists for watermanipulation, so it isn't new.
On top of this, I would like to know your reasoning as to why we should create 4 moves that are extremely similar.
4 Moves?

Well, If you find them extremely similar, then by that I'm guessing you found the same reason as to why earthblast, fireblast, airswipe and watermanipulation is unnecessary according to you.

Loony

I need to clarify, because you misunderstood probably. These are abilities... I just didn't give them a name because I can't think of any for them right now. Auto locking already exists for watermanipulation, so it isn't new.

4 Moves?

Well, If you find them extremely similar, then by that I'm guessing you found the same reason as to why earthblast, fireblast, airswipe and watermanipulation is unnecessary according to you.
Auto locking does not exist for WaterManipulation.

Those moves are extremely similar and are being changed because of that reason.

Those moves are extremely similar and are being changed because of that reason.
The Core? Well then that's great. Maybe after they changed, I'll take a look at them to see how I can change the dual abilities for probending accordingly.
Auto locking does not exist for WaterManipulation.
Then past simple - existed? I'm sure did remember that you could send it to a player without the cursor accurately pointing directly the target.