• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Donator abilites players have

blackhawks1231

Verified Member
ok so my server i have it set so that for each element other than chi they have a donation item (ie: water - bloodbending etc) and when i do /bending who {name} the player had a donation item with out donating for the item i have no idea how to fix it. The abilities are bloodbending, flight, metalbending, lavabending, sandbending, lightning, plantbending, and icebending. idk how to block these until they donate for the item. i also made sure not to put the ability into the permissions file. PLEASE HELP!!

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
try putting a "-" in front of the permission. Like if want to REMOVE flight from being default (Which naturally I think it's only OP) then you'd do "-bending.ability.flight" And you'd do the same for each move. Read HERE for all the permissions.

blackhawks1231

Verified Member
try putting a "-" in front of the permission. Like if want to REMOVE flight from being default (Which naturally I think it's only OP) then you'd do "-bending.ability.flight" And you'd do the same for each move. Read HERE for all the permissions.
It didn't work they still have it :/

Loony

Verified Member
Do you have ProjectKorraRPG installed?

Also, remove their subelement with /b remove <sub> <player> or it might be /b remove <player> <sub>