• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Dodging

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

Verified Member
I wouldn't say bending is boring in minecraft, but I think we could make it more dynamic.
So while thinking of how to bring more action into bending I thought about dodging.

A part of a waterbenders bending style is dodging.
Its not only the waterbender who dodges, all elements do.
We can see how they make rolls to dodge.

How it could be implemented:

You could use it on every slot. Click on the ground (for example on ur right) and u will jump to the right side.
If u click on the ground on ur left side u will jump to the left side.

If I mean jump, its not like we jump normal, its like the jumping on the otherside of the costum ability called FreeRunning.

Any questions? Ask.
Any Ideas? Post them.

Thanks for reading :D

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Most people use their bending to dodge...
Fire-Firejet
Air-Airblast/block with airshield
Water-Fastswim/waterwave/surge
Earth-Catapult/Block with raiseearth

OR they just sprint over

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Dodging range attacks is a basic part of MC PVP, so it would really be a shortcut more than an addition.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Okay, give me a minute here.

By making it so you can use it on every slot JUST by clicking a block, that would get extremely annoying very fast.

It would interfere with every move that uses a click which is almost all of them.

It's not integral to add a dodging mechanism to Project Korra because of several blocking and mobility abilities already in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.