• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Disable one element

Status
Not open for further replies.

orfeas

Verified Member
If i am not mistaken currently there is no way to disable some specific element(s) if you are an avatar(there is no way to do /b t element <element>)

What is suggest is that you can do /b t element <element> to disable that element.That way if an avatar wants to learn waterbending with out having the air and the earth buffs he can just do /b t element earth and then /b t element air.Then to reactivate the element you can do /b t element <element>.The binds of the element(s) disabled will be kept but they will not be able to be used.It is /b t element <element> so it is different from /b t <name> that is used to disable somone's bending

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Sounds really cool, but I'm pretty sure that if you do /b t <name> it toggles THEIR bending - so if someone is naimed earth/water/air/fire/chi there'd be an issue..

orfeas

Verified Member
Sounds really cool, but I'm pretty sure that if you do /b t <name> it toggles THEIR bending - so if someone is naimed earth/water/air/fire/chi there'd be an issue..
Well that would be extremely rare but i can change it to /b t element <element>

Status
Not open for further replies.