• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Different ranks?

Rohaaaan123

I've been wanting to have a kind of ranking system on my server for a while, where each rank reduces cooldowns and enhances range for different abilitys and such. The only problem is that I have no idea how to do this, or if it's even possible.

Is there a way I can have multiple different config files for different ranks? For example, is it possible for me to change the range of fireblast to a certain number for one rank, then have the range set to another number for another rank?

I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time explaining this, but I hope you guys understand what I'm saying.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
its possible because its possible with the rpg plugin to bind it to items so there has to be a way to do it via ranks, however you're probly better off just making per rank armors with pk items :):) then adding them to certain kits via command or command signs :):) hope i helped
he basicly wants a way of distinguishing power between benders of the same and different nations
which imo is another great idea :D would make a great addition to the rpg plugin, but im not too sure about the ranks

Loony

Verified Member
^ either the above or, have things like firejet+ and eartharmor+
There's moves that are different variations of certain moves that you could give to higher ranked people and say that they're the more evolved version of the move which require more skill.
For example; Earth blast -> Earth Shard

You can also give them combo's