• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Accepted Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How much experience do you have working on Java Projects?: I have been working on Java/Bukkit plugins for several years and I am a paid plugin developer for several servers.
Have you ever publicly released a plugin? If so, could you provide a link?: I attempted to, but BukkitDev didn't like how I formatted my plugin page so they denied it (Yes, I tried to fix it but they wouldn't tell me what was wrong).
Why you want to be a developer for ProjectKorra: I have been fascinated with the bending plugin for some time now, and it is actually what encouraged me to go into developing. Hearing that Project Korra needed devs was like a dream come true for me!
Country / Time Zone: US/EST
Additional Relevant Skills: I have created some additional bending abilities for my own personal use so I am familiar with the layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.