• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azewilous

How much experience do you have working on Java Projects? I started programming in java about a year ago. In my 9th grade year of high school I became interested in programming. Once getting to my sophomore year I started to create mods for Minecraft mainly mods that add in extra items, and a few functions for them. Then during the summer I started to take even more of an interest into Java and completed various online lessons. Then I started creating plugins for Minecraft and working as their server developers.

Have you ever publicly released a plugin / project? If so, could you provide a link? (You can use stuff from the resources section here)
I have released 2 plugins so far, but I have a few privates ones that I may release later. http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/authors/azewilious.22549/

Why do you want to be a developer for ProjectKorra?
Honestly I have been watching the avatar series since I was like 9 years old. It was really good and I watched it my friends mainly. We wanted to reenact the bending in it whenever we played outside. Years later I am here now with developing skills, and would really like to contribute to project Korra. Avatar the last air bender was a very good series and so is the legends of Korra, I would love to help create this cool feature from the TV series in the Game of Minecraft.

Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?
Not really, I sort of go with whatever needs to be finished at the time, but I like creating event handlers a lot.

Country / Time Zone: United States of America, EST

Additional Relevant Skills:
I have a well understanding of the logic of java coding, and objective oriented programming, I also am in a computer programming class in my high school, and a Computer Tech Applications class. I have a decent understanding of Java and the Bukkit/Spigot API. I am also working on my GFX artist skills.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Doesn't seem like you have any experience with coding moves that i can see.
^You'll probably have a much higher chance of getting dev if you've already coded some moves beforehand
Just thought i'd interject that creating a ProjectKorra addon is not a finite requirement to become a developer... It does however help to show you are somewhat familiar with the ProjectKorra library and how to use it's various different methods.

Azewilous

Just thought i'd interject that creating a ProjectKorra addon is not a finite requirement to become a developer... It does however help to show you are somewhat familiar with the ProjectKorra library and how to use it's various different methods.
Ok, I will get working on a plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.