• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Dev Question

Joeri

Verified Member
I've finished my own Move, but i can't seem to get the path.yml to work, It always tells me it is out of synce and an error.

Where do i put the path.yml?

Sketz

Verified Member
I can try to help you,
Click on you main folder. That holds the SRC folder. Then put the curser in the white area, and right click. Create the File text there. Then name it Path.yml, as you said.

If you did this correctly, then it should work.
If it didn't, you probably did it wrong, or miss understood me.

Or the line in the file, is broke it's self.
Meaning, you didn't set the 'Path' correctly.

Something like(Example):
Main: me.fireblast.Korra.abilities

This line would go in your path.yml, if it's setup that way. Hope this helps!

It's harder for me to explain, because I can't show you. So if you didn't understand.

I'm very sorry.
Maybe then someone better, can assist you.

Hope you figure it out! :)

Joeri

Verified Member
Nevermind this.. my path.yml was bugged. After refreshing it it didnt gave an error

dNiym

Verified Member
Yeah any time you edit your config.yml or plugin.yml or path.yml in eclipse just closing it isn't enough. You have to highlight it in the project explorer and hit F5 to refresh it!

Joeri

Verified Member
Yeah any time you edit your config.yml or plugin.yml or path.yml in eclipse just closing it isn't enough. You have to highlight it in the project explorer and hit F5 to refresh it!
Aha, handy to know. Because i was kinda sure the path.yml was in the right place but i just couldnt get it to work..

Thanks guys