• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Detonation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Skill: Chi
Name: Detonation
Purpose/Function: With ability you can detonate up to 5 blocks per use (after 5 blocks detonating, a cooldown will occur). To do, you simple left-click . An egg would be then launched from you. If the egg hits a blocks, it will then cause the object to act as an tnt block. If one of the detonated blocks explode, all the other detonated blocks will then explode each at the same time. Only Solid-blocks can be detonated, otherwise that block detinaton will fail and you'll lose one detonator (meaning you won't be able to detonate 1 of the 5 blocks).

I know that this wasn't show to be canon, but realise that chi has no other utility moves ,without being for offensive and defensive purposes (like smokescreen for example). If chi moves were to be only canon things allowed for the acceptens to the plugin, then this "element" wouldn't have much attention on how others ones get, thus the chi would have a lack of moves while others would have more abilties added then chi would have. So i suggest we should think of the moves that would be accepted/approvable to the chi "element", but not necesarry canon. This message go to more for the pk team :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, I dont really understand it.
Would it indeed be something like Jinx's Flame Choppers?

Flame Chopper ^

HydroMan

Verified Member
Well i imagine something like those certain metal things when they are attached. I don't where i have thought of them but thats what i imagine to be. Tho, your picture shows the principle how it suppose to work (except they dont explode by the timer, only when triggered)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Well i imagine something like those certain metal things when they are attached. I don't where i have thought of them but thats what i imagine to be. Tho, your picture shows the principle how it suppose to work (except they dont explode by the timer, only when triggered)
And i think we all seen in shows/cartoons/animate where throw some kind of stuff, where each of them attaches to the object and immediately explodes. Haven't we?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Well, I dont really understand it.
Would it indeed be something like Jinx's Flame Choppers?

Flame Chopper ^
I haven't seen jixn's flame chopper or know what it is, but i think in the picture shows the granade grabs onto something with the claws and then explodes without being moved?

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
so a C4 basicly?
Yea, except they are throwable (i imagine it being throw in a boomerang lauching motion of your hand). I'm still decing if there should also be a safe trigger (shift to explode) or should explode after it attaches the thing.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yea, except they are throwable (i imagine it being throw in a boomerang lauching motion of your hand). I'm still decing if there should also be a safe trigger (shift to explode) or should explode after it attaches the thing.
Hmm, I like this idea. I think I would throw in my personal changes a bit too, if I would decide to work on it.
(Please don't hype cuz of this message, if u get high expectations then it can only turn out bad for you. >.<)

Status
Not open for further replies.