• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] WaterWhip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
Soarinsorin submitted a new resource:

WaterWhip - Arc around a whip of water!

Pk: 1.8.2
Spigot: 1.8.8

This move was not only coded by me, Simplicitee and Finn helped be with the pulling
it back part, so thank you guys!

Use this move to send a lash of water towards your opponent!
[Usage] Tap shift on a water bendable source and punch to lash the water!
You can also hold shift to bring the whip back to you!

Config settings:
Cooldown: 2000
Damage: 3.0
Range: 20

Gif:
I'll add one when I get the time, or if you guy's make one!
Read more about this resource...

iocobus

Verified Member
I like it, but we should be able to hit them, bring it back, then hit them again (but configurable). Also maybe you can make it bottle bendable? :D

Sorin

Verified Member
I like it, but we should be able to hit them, bring it back, then hit them again (but configurable). Also maybe you can make it bottle bendable? :D
The reason i made it so you could only hit once is so it isn't op, but i could add it with a config on how many times it can hit a player or block before breaking, and i will definitely add the bottle bending, maybe you need like 2 bottle's(configurable)?

Tenket

Verified Member
Heres the relevant console messages if it helps.
Using latest server and spigot. :)

[00:03:35 INFO]: [ProjectKorra] WaterWhip V4.0 Developed by Soringaming, Simplic
itee, & Finn_Bueno_ has been loaded
[00:03:35 WARN]: java.lang.ClassCastException: me.Soringaming.WaterWhip.WaterWhi
pAddon cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable
[00:03:35 WARN]: at java.util.ComparableTimSort.countRunAndMakeAscending(
Unknown Source)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at java.util.ArrayList.sort(Unknown Source)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.AbilityModuleMa
nager.fill(AbilityModuleManager.java:377)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.AbilityModuleManager.<init>(AbilityModuleManager.java:87)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.onEnable(ProjectKorra.java:56)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525)
[00:03:35 WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Sorin

Verified Member
Soarinsorin updated WaterWhip with a new update entry:

Complete fix - new usage.

New usage:Tap shift on a water bendable source and punch to raise the water! After doing so, you can hold shift to whip it forward, if you hit a mob/player, it will return to your side, As long as you hit a mob or player you can hold shift to go into a auto-whipping mode!

New config option - MaxSlashes - How many times a player can hit and entity before it "splashes" out.

-Config now saves in Plugins>Projectkorra>SoringamingsMoves!-
Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.