• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

It's just a compatibility issue.
I just tried it and it works fine for me...

Could you add several options to airglide? I would like to see a duration, cooldown, and "Hold shift to use" options.

I'm having issues with airbenders being very strong with this ability combined with a charged airswipe, and running away. I'd like to be able to balance the move for a bending arena better, without disabling it completely.
ill see what i can do, dont expect any updates soon tho, cos the next update will be when ive updated all of jedcore to run on the new system.

Of Light Rain

Verified Member
I just tried it and it works fine for me...

ill see what i can do, dont expect any updates soon tho, cos the next update will be when ive updated all of jedcore to run on the new system.
It's been very hard for me to balance them on the server I manage. Options like those would be greatly appreciated.

sean_amor

Verified Member
Would you consider compiling a version for CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2 (MC: 1.8.3) (Implementing API version 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
I cannot update my server nor can I get jedcore to run with my version. I and everyone a part of our server would be so thankful!

jedk1

Would you consider compiling a version for CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2 (MC: 1.8.3) (Implementing API version 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
I cannot update my server nor can I get jedcore to run with my version. I and everyone a part of our server would be so thankful!
I cant sorry. Jedcore requires Spigot to work

sean_amor

Verified Member
so you need the latest project korra to run jedcore? I tried various versions of spigot, 1.8.3, 1.8.6, 1.8.7, also 1.8.8 I guess the issue is deeper than I imagined.

jedk1

so you need the latest project korra to run jedcore? I tried various versions of spigot, 1.8.3, 1.8.6, 1.8.7, also 1.8.8 I guess the issue is deeper than I imagined.
if you cant use the latest version of projectkorra, you can always look at the version history of jedcore and download a previous version.

ErgoProxy

Verified Member
hey, awesome addon!
Today i was looking in my logs and found this:
[17:04:22 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to JedCore v1.1.5b (Beta 13 Patch)
org.bukkit.event.EventException
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1223) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:43) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:9) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:771) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:710) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:613) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.jedk1.JedCore.earthbending.EarthPillar.<init>(EarthPillar.java:52) ~[?:?]
at com.jedk1.JedCore.listener.JCoreAbilityListener.onToggleSneak(JCoreAbilityListener.java:327) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor97.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-0febdc8-880a532]
... 15 more
all the pk plugins up to date
but never found any error/bug with that ability, so...

btw i'm running on PaperSpigot 1.8.7, but it should not be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.