• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Freeze - PhaseChange Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
StrangeOne101 submitted a new resource:

Freeze - PhaseChange Extension - Allows you to freeze and damage all wet mobs and players

Freeze
The PhaseChange Extension

Description: Freeze allows you to use PhaseChange to freeze all wet mobs and players. All wet mobs and players will remain wet after a few seconds, in which time you can freeze them. Freezing them does very small damage and gives the mob/player slowness for a few seconds.

How to Use: Simply use PhaseChange on any mob that appears wet or is in water.

Installation: Although this is an extension for...
Read more about this resource...

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Will you atleast give credits to me? ;)
Ok, turns out it was you to post the original suggestion that may or may not have sparked the idea for this. So sure, thanks :p

That being said, it's been done the way I think it should have been done. How accurate was I? :3

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ok, turns out it was you to post the original suggestion that may or may not have sparked the idea for this. So sure, thanks :p

That being said, it's been done the way I think it should have been done. How accurate was I? :3
Haven't check the ability yet. The Concept is pretty accurate I would say :p

Reference

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.