• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Condensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
I can't get it to work, i still have to bind the move and have a waterbottel in hand on the slot the move is bound to. I'm useing pk beta 19.

EDIT: Omg im so so so stupid..... I didn't reload the server after i put it in. xD Also is there a way to make it so you dont have to hold the bottle in hand? Maybe a way to pull the water from the air?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
I can't get it to work, i still have to bind the move and have a waterbottel in hand on the slot the move is bound to. I'm useing pk beta 19.

EDIT: Omg im so so so stupid..... I didn't reload the server after i put it in. xD Also is there a way to make it so you dont have to hold the bottle in hand? Maybe a way to pull the water from the air?
I was actually debating whether I should adding that to this update but it was late so I uploaded what I had finished, I plan on adding this soon!

PS: You shouldn't bind the move anymore, its an active passive which will only work on a slot with no move bound on it (just to prevent cluttering of moves) so binding Condensation will actually prevent you from using the ability on that slot lol

Sorin

Verified Member
I was actually debating whether I should adding that to this update but it was late so I uploaded what I had finished, I plan on adding this soon!

PS: You shouldn't bind the move anymore, its an active passive which will only work on a slot with no move bound on it (just to prevent cluttering of moves) so binding Condensation will actually prevent you from using the ability on that slot lol
Yeah i noticed xD. But waht part the from air thing? or just not having to hold it in your hand?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
For some reason when I use the new version of condensation I still can/need to bind it for it to work

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.