• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Branding Remover for In Game Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Seriously, dude??? PK has a right to advertise
-It's a free plugin.
-People who want to create their own server won't know to use Project Korra.
This literally removes all credit from the plugin devs.

@FavouriteDragon - I agree. It's hardcored for a reason. Credits is where credit is due. @OmniCypher ?

ETA: wait a second? I just realized the submission have go through Omni anyway ._. I guess they don't care at all If their own plugin is being disrupted by someone else, lol.

xNuminousx

Lol I find this amusing, good work!

People who want to create their own server won't know to use Project Korra.
This doesn't necessarily remove that. Since they can customize the clickable link they'll be able to set up their own tutorial which they may feel is more helpful or more relevant to what their server is offering.

I do agree that removing the "brought to you by ProjectKorra!" does remove credit though. I like that you can edit the message that appears and such, but you should at least have added an unchanging message that's smaller and less of a hassle like "by: ProjectKorra" after the rest of the message. And... It's sort of obvious that ProjectKorra was made by ProjectKorra lol. I like that you can customize it but I don't like that it gives people full reign to remove all credit. End message.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Lol I find this amusing, good work!

This doesn't necessarily remove that. Since they can customize the clickable link they'll be able to set up their own tutorial which they may feel is more helpful or more relevant to what their server is offering.

I do agree that removing the "brought to you by ProjectKorra!" does remove credit though. I like that you can edit the message that appears and such, but you should at least have added an unchanging message that's smaller and less of a hassle like "by: ProjectKorra" after the rest of the message. And... It's sort of obvious that ProjectKorra was made by ProjectKorra lol. I like that you can customize it but I don't like that it gives people full reign to remove all credit. End message.
Most people only know the plugin by bending, not ProjectKorra

Status
Not open for further replies.