• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Bending Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
OmniCypher submitted a new resource:

Bending Signs - A simpler way to use bending commands

Examples of each sign

A simpler way for benders to use commands. Note, this plugin uses PK versions 1.5.1 or higher!

Current Arguments
[Bending] - Header for all bending signs.
Choose - Reassigns/Chooses your element as the specified
Add - Adds specified the element to the player
Info - Displays the description of the move you are currently on
Clear - Clears the either the current slot or all slots...
Read more about this resource...

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Is it possible to put multiple elements on a sign? If not it would be cool if that were added.

Another cool thing would be like you can make personal signs for bending presets.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Is it possible to put multiple elements on a sign? If not it would be cool if that were added.

Another cool thing would be like you can make personal signs for bending presets.
Well, How would one go about adding multiple elements? The bending header and choose/add lines only leave 2 lines for Elements

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well then I guess the limit would be 2 elements per sign. I guess it isn't needed because of the add sigN.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
May I recommend more permissions? For example permissions such as
bendingsigns.use.add.<element>
bendingsigns.use.choose.<element>
This could make it so avatars can just use the signs, not everyone on the server.. I mean you could make a permission warp for the avatars, but that's just not what I want ;)

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
May I recommend more permissions? For example permissions such as
bendingsigns.use.add.<element>
bendingsigns.use.choose.<element>
This could make it so avatars can just use the signs, not everyone on the server.. I mean you could make a permission warp for the avatars, but that's just not what I want ;)
Ahhh alright, I can do that

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
OmniCypher updated Bending Signs with a new update entry:

Permissions!

Added loads of new permissions to easily customize which types of signs a player can use!

New Permissions
bendingsigns.use: Allows the use of All Signs
children:
bendingsigns.add: Allows the use of all "Add" Sign
bendingsigns.choose: Allows the use of all "Choose" Sign
bendingsigns.remove: Allows the use of all "Remove" Sign
bendingsigns.clear: Allows the use of all "Clear" Sign
bendingsigns.info: Allows the use of all "Info" Sign...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Reinhard Klingler

Verified Member
Can you put more permisions for the skills

bending.ability.Fireblast/Firejet/Fireburst/ etc
because i want to make group who can bend fire abilities but not the comet ability and the combustion ability
i want to make a extra group who can bend the comet and combustion but this dont work

La_Purrr

Verified Member
maybe you can add it so that you can also make bending signs give blood/ice/combustion bending (if it's now configurable)

Kryssy

Suggestion: Add it so it can cost ingame money option. So my players have to pay to change the abilty. if its already done please forgive me. I havent seen it anywhere

Is there a way you can make it so the choose sign doesn't do re-choose? You need to clear it to use it. I would like it so my guests can only pick one of the elements but in order to have the option to pick a different one they need to rank themselves up to member.

Last edited:

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
maybe you can add it so that you can also make bending signs give blood/ice/combustion bending (if it's now configurable)
Currently the only way I could do this (because PK sub elements are set up differently then normal elements) would be forcibly adding permissions to users and that can sometimes seriously mess up a servers permission files because you could potentially adding and removing permissions to users and not groups.

Suggestion: Add it so it can cost ingame money option. So my players have to pay to change the abilty. if its already done please forgive me. I havent seen it anywhere

Is there a way you can make it so the choose sign doesn't do re-choose? You need to clear it to use it. I would like it so my guests can only pick one of the elements but in order to have the option to pick a different one they need to rank themselves up to member.
The only way I could have the plugin use an economy would be to hook on to various different economy plugins that servers use (which I would rather not do because this add-on isn't my main priority), and yes, it is possible for me to change the choose sign to only work when you have no current element.

jedk1

Currently the only way I could do this (because PK sub elements are set up differently then normal elements) would be forcibly adding permissions to users and that can sometimes seriously mess up a servers permission files because you could potentially adding and removing permissions to users and not groups.

The only way I could have the plugin use an economy would be to hook on to various different economy plugins that servers use (which I would rather not do because this add-on isn't my main priority), and yes, it is possible for me to change the choose sign to only work when you have no current element.
*cough* Vault *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.