• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Bending Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I dont. It's all the same color. And reading it in mc is different than on the website. Plus you want people to pay attention to this so I suggest what I said.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
And he is working for it to be a configurable option once he gets the config

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I just want to put out a little notice-
This plugin won't be getting any major updates until there are things like new moves or a new permission node for something. There may be some small improvements here and there, based on what the community would like to see. I can also extend this plugin to be more than just permission nodes, I've already added in aliases. If you have any suggestions, post them!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Um so I would like the communities opinions on this;
What would you like the alias for /bendingperms?
This would go for all the commands that have /bendingperms in them, so every command.
I'll be adding in whatever is most favored. The one I was thinking for it to be was /bp

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
White_Knight28 updated Bending Permissions with a new update entry:

Permission tutorials

So I often see people on forums asking for help with permissions, so I added in two new commands;
/bendingperms pex
/bendingperms groupmanager

pex gives you a quick tutorial on how to setup permissions with permissionsEx,
groupmanager gives you the same but how to do it with GroupManager.

If you use something besides these two, sorry for the inconvenience.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.