• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] AirLaunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Simplicitee submitted a new resource:

AirLaunch - A reverse of the earth ability Catapult, great for travelling long distances

AirLaunch
Element: Air

Description: To use, simply click in any direction to be launched that way. Additionally, if you shift and then click, you will be launched with twice the power.

Functions: Sneak

Permissions: bending.ability.airlaunch (not default)

Config:

Code:
Simplicitee:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6][SIZE=3]AirLaunch:
  Power: 1.5
  Particles: 5
  Cooldown: 7000
Read more about this resource...

Kiam

Verified Member
I think you should allow for separate configuration for shift and for click. Also, the ability seems to mess up when you use it to launch at an angle

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think you should allow for separate configuration for shift and for click. Also, the ability seems to mess up when you use it to launch at an angle
I agree I was going to do that but got a wee bit lazy. And I don't see what you mean by messing up

Status
Not open for further replies.