• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Dead Ringer

CrystalBender1

Verified Member
I am suggesting a new move for Chi blockers called dead ringer. For those of you who play Team fortress two, you probably know what im thinking of. Put basically, dead ringer is when the user fakes his/her death. During this time the players body would disperser, and he would be rendered inmobile This would have a long cool down and would last a maximum of 30 seconds. After the move is clicked on again, or the 30 seconds are up the players body will respawn and the player would be free to move.
Here's why I think it should be added: First off chi doesn't have many defensive moves. it's pretty much all about offensive the way it is now, but i remember seeing a lot of defensive action from chi blockers to in the anime. Another reason i feel like this would be another move to even the playing field for chi blockers, considering they are easyly killed by other benders because of there short-rangedness this can make the attacker feel like he/she's won. But when they least inspect it, they are attacked and killed.

I think it would be interesting if there were some kind of "Ragdoll" for this but it would be very obvious to all the other players if a chi blocker was using Dead ringer, unless when all players died there was a ragdoll of some sort. But another problem is theres no way to do this with the minecraft code. I thought i would just share my thoughts. ^-^

Adam

Verified Member
I am suggesting a new move for Chi blockers called dead ringer. For those of you who play Team fortress two, you probably know what im thinking of. Put basically, dead ringer is when the user fakes his/her death. During this time the players body would disperser, and he would be rendered inmobile This would have a long cool down and would last a maximum of 30 seconds. After the move is clicked on again, or the 30 seconds are up the players body will respawn and the player would be free to move.
Here's why I think it should be added: First off chi doesn't have many defensive moves. it's pretty much all about offensive the way it is now, but i remember seeing a lot of defensive action from chi blockers to in the anime. Another reason i feel like this would be another move to even the playing field for chi blockers, considering they are easyly killed by other benders because of there short-rangedness this can make the attacker feel like he/she's won. But when they least inspect it, they are attacked and killed.

I think it would be interesting if there were some kind of "Ragdoll" for this but it would be very obvious to all the other players if a chi blocker was using Dead ringer, unless when all players died there was a ragdoll of some sort. But another problem is theres no way to do this with the minecraft code. I thought i would just share my thoughts. ^-^
I am pretty sure this can be done, from what i have seen in a server which i don't think i am allowed to say it's name, but they have a minigame in which one of the classes control a copy of himself.The "dummy" was following the crosshairs of the player.Until the dummy was killed, of the 6 seconds would pass, you could make people run after an Illusion of yourself!