• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Cypher's Ciphers :D

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Welcome aspiring Cryptologists from far and wide! Any of you think you can outsmart ol' Omni? Well by all means I'd love to watch you try! I'll be posting various forms of encoded messages/puzzles for all to attempt! Each time one is solved I will post another, more challenging enigma and grant its solver a prize. Think you have what it takes? Feel free to try! You will most likely have to do research and be very open minded to complete these tasks, I only ask that you stay mature and DO NOT just spam me with random PM "answers"

So without further ado my level 1 cipher!

Sfe Psbohf Zfmmpx Hsffo Cmvf Joejhp Wpjmfu

PM me the your answers! Let the games begin!

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Congratulations to @Simonster99 and @Ninjakid1324 for being the first two to solve the level 1 cipher!

Now time for level 2... This will again be a simple single layer encoded message, however this time ill be using a transposition method

TSNIEINIONLGUMITNHIONLGSCTOEETANIXEGFTLEENKWDBIGAOX

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So when I put something in the Misc. section that is riddles, people call me out on it.

BUT when Omni here does it, no one gives a crap.

My reaction to this:

I don't even know I am bored xD

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Transposition is the method of rearranging the letters in a sequence but not changing them. No secret key words (yet)

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Congratulations to @Simonster99 for being the first to solve the level 2 cipher!

Level 3... Still single layer, substitution key required

Fdg qfhe sm mwh ds es doi frtsggfkci

Hint for finding the key

The first and last name of a very well known American animator

Migsel

Verified Member
I'm done with this
;-; I don't know anything about this stuff... The first one was just easy...

owlcool

Verified Member
How does this happen, Screenshot (5).png
But why doesn't something happen when this happens?
Screenshot (6).png
At first I am like, WOW is Google Search really that accurate? And then I am like, GOOGLE SEARCH IS A TROLL!!!